Premiering Oct 5th on Patreon
You’ve written the book, now what? It’s time to market!
Marketing your novel will be one of the biggest undertakings of your literary journey. Correct marketing and promotion can take a manuscript with potential all the way to the top of the bestsellers’ list.
In Marketing 101, award-nominated, bestselling author, Phoenix Williams will breakdown her tried and true process. From pre-release to post-release, she will give you the rundown on the basics of marketing your up-coming release.
Teacher: Phoenix Williams
- Pre-release marketing breakdown
- Pre-release social media breakdown
- Release-period marketing breakdown
- Release-period social media breakdown
- Post-release marketing breakdown
- Post-release social media breakdown
How to register:
Visit our Patreon here and select the Writers VIP Access tier and register. Once you are a Patreon you will have access to this course and every course we present thereafter.