Winter Ramos, one of the new faces of VH1’s hit reality television show, Love and Hip Hop New York Season 3 delivers a brazen and unabashed memoir of her life in the world of hip hop. In Game Over Winter puts all of her emotions on the page—leaving no experience, emotional abuse, or former lover uncovered. From her days as assistant to Fabolous and “friend” to Jada Kiss, to appearing on Love and Hip Hop and being Creative Costume Designer for Flavor unit Films, Winter delivers “a tell-all book on her roster of famous ex-boyfriends and her life in the music industry (MadameNoire.com).”
As the chick that was always in the mix and “cool” with everyone, Winter was privy to the cray beyond the videos, private flights, and limos that the cameras caught for us. Her reality and theirs was no game. Game Over is Winter’s cautionary tale for the next generation of young women who believe that the fabulous lives of celebrities unveiled in blogs and on reality television shows are all FIRE! Stay tuned, because this GAME is about to get real.
1. In Game Over, can you guess who did me the dirtiest?
2. What guy in the industry inspired me to write my book?
3. How many rappers did I actually sleep with?
4. Who’s the gay rapper that will be exposed?
5. What will people want to know most about me?
6. People are curious, guess how many ppl have downloaded my Sneek Peek chapter.
7. Guess who that one guy is who breaks my heart.
Quotes from the book-
“My truth cuts like a f***** knife.”
“Who is Winter? I’m as cold as the name my mother gave me.”
“The only people who don’t like the truth are the ones who r living a lie.” #Gameover
“Not writing this book to be malicious…but my story needs to be told..”
“For those guys who did me wrong, I hope you’ve got your pre-nus in place.”
Buy book now link- kindle download ( Sneak Peek- Full CHapter)
Pre-order the book- print version