Join us January 23rd at 7pm EST on Twitter for another book chat. Use #AAMBCBookParty in all of your tweets as we talk to the author live!
Brazen, incisive, and outrageous, Lies Of A Real Housewife, spans the years of early childhood through adulthood. It’s an illustration of guts, and the determination it takes to overcome tragedies in one’s life. Her story begins at the tender age of five years old when Angela Stanton was raped. She takes us into her survival mode on the streets, and adjustments she had to make in her home life. The author shares experiences of her teen years, growing up in Buffalo, NY. She leads us on a short stay as a young girl in Greensboro, NC. The author, rapper, wife and mother, guides us through her struggles into her early adult years in Hotlanta. By fate, she lives a hustler’s life of crime with none other than Real Housewives of Atlanta’s own, Phaedra Parks. By a twist of fate, her life crashes sending her on a trip to a darkened place called hell. Urban Author, Angela Stanton, survives to give a raw, revolutionary account of her daring journey to redemption. In her sophomore book, Lies Of A Real Housewife, Angela Stanton opens her past life for public viewing.
1. There are many celebrities in your book, how did you manage to cross paths with all of these people?
2. How hard was it for you to discuss being raped by the Hip Hop Mongul of the south?
3. How did you overcome giving birth to your daughter handcuffed to a bed?
4. Your mother passed during your incarceration, Phaedra Parks stood in place for you at the funeral, how did this make you feel?
5. How have your past expieriences with molestation, rape & impriosonment prepare you to work with at risk youth?
6. What is your relationship like know with your baby Fathers, the rapper & the murderer?
7. When you were first arrested by the feds, why did they try to connect you to young Jeezy?
Quotes from the book:
1. “Being molested at a young age, infected me with the capacity to have realationships with men & not get emotionally attached.”
2. “Like a young doting sister. I loved & looked up to Phaedra Paks. There are times when I still do.”
3. ” I treated my hustle like a regular job. Rising at the same time everyday on go like the energizer bunny.”
4. ” The law had caught me inside a maze of illegal activities with no way out.”
Buy the book:
Follow on Twitter: @AuthorAngie
Visit her Websites: